Sunday, April 26, 2009

Welfare from Third Eye Blind

Well, this is my first day blogging, so we will see how it goes, I suppose.
I figured I would start by sharing something that i have been pondering for a while now.
Being a senior in high school at the moment, i was considering applying for a job with the Cincinnati Reds just walking around the Great American Ballpark selling hotdogs. They wanted me to take a piss test for marijuana, which was fine with me, because i don't smoke. However, this got me to thinking: If i have to take a piss test to be able to earn money, why shouldn't the people on welfare have to take a piss test to receive a portion of the money that i make. I mean, if i can't smoke to simply make the money, why should they be allowed to smoke and get my money for free?

Anyway, I will leave you with a quote from a song since i listen to a lot of music:
"That girl is like a sunburn, I would like to save."
-Never Let You Go by Third Eye Blind

No comments:

Post a Comment